Mentor/Consultant/Coach in Burlington County Areas
Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
Working with the Troop Support & Experience Staff Member:
- Provides mentoring to troop leaders as they need
- Provides volunteers with assistance in using GSLE program materials for their specific level
- Delivers information on Council training and program opportunities
- Provides volunteers with support for completing required recordkeeping forms
- Attends the monthly Service Unit meeting to help leaders with level questions
- Encourages new leaders to review their position descriptions
- Remain informed about and comply with the most current policies, procedures, and guidelines of Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ (GSCSNJ) and Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA)
About Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
40 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, US
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
Founded in 1912, Girl Scouts of the USA is the preeminent organization for girls with a current membership of 3.6 million girls and adults. Volunteers use their expertise, skills, interests, and life experience to shape fun and enriching leadership experiences for girls, and inspire them to reach their personal best. Volunteers help council staff facilitate the New Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls through exciting program opportunities: leadership/self-esteem, financial literacy, travel, health/wellness, science, technology, engineering, and math. Volunteers choose from several flexible Pathways (the ways that girls and adults join Girl Scouting) that fit their lifestyles, including short-term or long-term service working either directly or indirectly with girls, and they can participate regionally, nationally, and internationally.