Treasurer - Burlington County Areas
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
28 people are interested
- Maintains Service Unit financial records
- Gives monthly report to Service Unit on the Service Unit account
- Is a signer on every troop account
- Assists new volunteers in process to open bank accounts
- Compiles an updated list of all active Troop/Group/Service Unit Bank account number and bank names
- Annually forward the updated list of active account numbers to GSCSNJ Finance Dept.
- Checks Service Unit PO Box weekly for bank statements
- Receives, reviews, all bank statements as they come in each month
- Notifies leaders with all concerns or questions about statements
- Distributes all bank statements monthly to troop/group leaders
- Assists volunteers with annual reports and Troop Financial Summary report
- Submits financial reports per Council policies
- Remain informed about and comply with the most current policies, procedures, and guidelines of Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ (GSCSNJ) and Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA)
About Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
40 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, US
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
Founded in 1912, Girl Scouts of the USA is the preeminent organization for girls with a current membership of 3.6 million girls and adults. Volunteers use their expertise, skills, interests, and life experience to shape fun and enriching leadership experiences for girls, and inspire them to reach their personal best. Volunteers help council staff facilitate the New Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls through exciting program opportunities: leadership/self-esteem, financial literacy, travel, health/wellness, science, technology, engineering, and math. Volunteers choose from several flexible Pathways (the ways that girls and adults join Girl Scouting) that fit their lifestyles, including short-term or long-term service working either directly or indirectly with girls, and they can participate regionally, nationally, and internationally.
We'll work with your schedule.
BordentownBordentown, NJ 08505
- Financial Auditing
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approx. 1 to 2 hours per month
- Full job description available.