PROVAIL seeks thoughtful, energetic volunteers to join an event planning committee for our 2016 Annual Luncheon and Award Ceremony, to be held in October 2016.
The PROVAIL Luncheon and Award Ceremony celebrates PROVAIL's mission and the innovative work happening around mobility and communication. It is one of our largest annual fundraisers and allows us to gather community members and communicate our successes and goals while raising vital funds to ensure our ability to support people with disabilities to fulfill their life choices.
When you join our Luncheon Committee, you’ll meet other volunteers with skills like you, experience a one-of-a-kind community gathering, and gain valuable insight into nonprofit fundraising. This is a great opportunity for those interested in building a career in event planning or fundraising, for those looking to get more involved in the disability sector, or for those who want to help foster a community of inclusion.
To learn more about PROVAIL, please visit www.provail.org.
- Event Design & Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1-5 hours/week
- Disability Sector Research Intern
- Support Brain Injury Survivors...
- Support Local Students with...
- Work with Brain Injury Survivors!
- Support People with Disabilities...
- 2016 Fall Augmentative and...
- Development and Fundraising Intern
- Build Your Fundraising Skills...
- Volunteer with PROVAIL at...
- Grant Writing and Research Intern
- Build Your Event Planning Skills...