Gift of Adoption is seeking founding board members for its emerging Nebraska/Iowa Chapter Board.
Gift of Adoption fills the void that separates child from family by providing the final funds that prospective parents need to complete their adoptions of vulnerable children.
Board members build awareness and raise funds to unite otherwise parentless children with their forever families in Nebraska and Iowa. One hundred percent of all money raised goes directly to completing adoptions-- giving at-risk kids permanent families and the chance to thrive.
Board members can live anywhere in Nebraska or Iowa by participating in monthly calls and quarterly in-person meetings. Initially, events will occur in the Omaha area.
If you would like to work with smart, dedicated people who believe that a loving family is a basic human right, contact us today. www.giftofadoption.org
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Business Development
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hrs/month; 3-yr term
- 10+ years professional work experience is desired.
- Nebraska/Iowa Chapter Board Member
- New Hampshire Chapter Board
- Georgia Chapter Founding Board
- Minnesota Chapter Board
- Iowa/Nebraska Chapter Board Member
- Wisconsin Chapter Board
- Arizona Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Board (Dallas hub)
- Colorado Chapter Board Members...
- Connecticut Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Junior Board
- Capital Region Chapter Board (DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter Board...
- Illinois Chapter Board
- Texas Chapter Board (Houston hub)