Be a Hero for Your Library as a Library Services Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1102 E. Santa Clara St.San Jose, CA 95116
Help your local library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, assisting with programs and special projects, and other opportunities within the library.
Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
Volunteers are needed at the East San Jose Carnegie Branch Library.
* Age 15 or older. (13 & 14-year-olds who are members of the library’s teensReach program may volunteer)
* Responsible and dependable
* Able to file alphabetically/numerically
* Able to follow directions
* Able to work independently
* Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please fill out this form.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
- Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over