PROVAIL seeks thoughtful, energetic volunteers to join an event planning committee for our 2016 Annual Gala and Auction, to be held at the Meydenbauer Center on May 21st, 2016. This evening helps generate vital funding and support for PROVAIL’s work to support people with disabilities to fulfill their life choices. Combined with a golf classic, the Gala is the leading event of our year. When you join our Gala Committee, you’ll meet other volunteers with skills like you, experience a one-of-a-kind community gathering, and gain valuable insight into nonprofit fundraising. This is a great opportunity for those interested in building a career in event planning or fundraising, for those looking to get more involved in the disability sector, or for those just excited to help create an incredible night supporting your local community.
PROVAIL is a local non-profit that supports people with disabilities to fulfill their life choices. To learn more about PROVAIL, please visit www.provail.org.
- Event Design & Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 1-5 hours/week
- Disability Sector Research Intern
- Support Brain Injury Survivors...
- Support Local Students with...
- Work with Brain Injury Survivors!
- Support People with Disabilities...
- 2016 Fall Augmentative and...
- Development and Fundraising Intern
- Build Your Fundraising Skills...
- Volunteer with PROVAIL at...
- Grant Writing and Research Intern
- Build Your Event Planning Skills...