The internship will focus on learning how to equip a large non-profit in maintenance of current hardware system inventories and the security requirements on standard retail procedures. The internship also consists of a variety of projects such as inventory deployment of systems, inventory system management, imaging systems, wiping systems and organization of systems.
This internship is 15-20 hours a week for the length of a college semester for the Spring.
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per week for fall/winter semester
- Must be enrolled in an IT program or have strong interest in IT field.
- Mock Interview Volunteer
- Career Clothing Shopping Assistant
- Volunteer Mentor
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Volunteer Speed Mock Interviewer
- Mock Interview Training
- Advocacy Internship
- Gina + Will Intern
- Voter Education and Engagement...
- Second Debut Boutique Intern
- IT Field Intern
- Automotive Skills Trianing...
- Group Retail Volunteers
- Aftermarket Operations Intern-St...
- Aftermarket Operations...
- GED Tutors at the FATHER Project