Come help revitalize appreciation for flora and fauna within Jameson Camp’s Environmental Education curriculum! Lead schools groups in various, hands-on, environmental classes and activities.
Report to our Outdoor Education Director, Brent, as you facilitate a variety of environmental activities to students on day or overnight field trips.
WHEN: Spring and Fall, Must be available weekdays between 9am-2pm for at least three hours.
REQUIREMENTS: Interest and basic knowledge about environment and outdoors necessary, enjoy working with children, physically able to lead nature walks.
- General Education
- Environmental Education
- Youth Services
- Outdoor Recreation
- Environmental Science
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekdays 9am-2pm, at least two hour availability.
- Physical ability to lead nature walks, must enjoy working with children
- Have Fun While Helping Our...
- Become a Mentor-- Make a...
- Summer Camp Outreach
- Teach Children About the...
- Light Cleaning
- Summer Camp Survey Specialist
- Mechanical Eng., Plumbers,...
- May Breakfast - 2015 Fundraiser
- Make connections on the...
- Women's Auxiliary
- Mailings, Administrative
- "Be a Friend" Initiative
- Mailing Opportunity!
- Join the Program Committee! And...