Be a part of the team that makes this event run smoothly! Have fun, meet others, give back!
Old Fashioned Country Fair
October 8th, 2017
Event hours: 11:30AM- 4:30PM
This event features activities and experiences unique to country living. Activities include games, hay rides, sheep herding demonstrations, artisans demonstrating their crafts, farm animals, face painting, music, bee keeping demonstration, scarecrow making, children's haunted trail, pumpkin painting, and great food.
We need a strong team of volunteers to run these activities. It's a fun way to give back to the community, earn service hours or just be part of an amazing day.
Volunteer tasks include:
- Set Up
- Parking Attendant
- Children’s Activities (assist children as they make scarecrows, paint pumpkins & play games)
- Face painting
- Assistant for Clydesdale and Hay Rides
- Food Tent
- Greet and direct visitors
- Ticket booth
- Activity booth
- Game director
- Clean up
We welcome volunteers ages 15+ Please sign up before Monday, September 28th.
Shift times: 8:00-11:30AM(Setup) 11:00AM-2PM(event help) 1:30PM-4:30PM(event help) 4:30-6:00(clean up)
Volunteer Opportunities available during the week before the event as well.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- 3 hour shift or more up to 6 hours
- Leader roles require 1 hr meeting in advance of event. All positions require following directions.