EAL is in need of a Program Support volunteer to work with us in our office. This volunteer supports EAL staff and the administration of our learner and volunteer programs, as well as special projects and fundraising efforts. We are looking for someone with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive who is a motivated self-starter with a positive "can-do" attitude. Availability during normal business hours, for 3-8 hours, one day per week.
1. Maintain learner and volunteer records in internal and external databases.
2. Phone and email communications with learners on EAL tutoring waitlist; registrants for EAL language programs and new learner inquiries.
3. Phone and email communications with volunteers.
4. General office support, including answering phones and filing
5. Support EAL staff with program and fundraising projects.
EAL values the support of our program support volunteers! We offer full training as well as ongoing guidance and support. You will have direct involvement in our mission and support the success of our learner and volunteer programs and work in a small, friendly office environment.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-8 hours, one day per week
- Fluency in a another language a plus!