Library Services Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3590 Cas DriveSan Jose, CA 95111
Help your local library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, assisting with programs and special projects, and other opportunities within the library.
Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
Volunteers are needed at Seven Trees Library between 10 and 12pm from Monday thru Saturday.
* Age 15 or older. (13 & 14-year-olds who are members of the library’s teensReach program may volunteer)
* Responsible and dependable
* Able to file alphabetically/numerically
* Able to follow directions
* Able to work independently
* Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 -4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
- finger printed requirement