VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for VTA’s Virginia Theatre Matters Annual Conference
October 25-29, 2017 | Norfolk Waterside Marriott and Hilton The Main | Norfolk, Virginia
CONFERENCE SUPPORT CREW
* Meet, greet and welcome buses as they arrive.
* Tell drivers how and where to unload and park.
* Help group leaders find their paths within the hotels.
* Welcome and support guest artists and speakers in the many spaces within the Norfolk Waterside Marriott and Sheraton hotels and act as support for speakers, panels, performances and other presentations to keep all events running on time.
* Help staff to make sure that sessions start and end on time, welcome attendees and count participants at conference events
ALL-CONFERENCE EVENT VOLUNTEERS
Support VTA staff at official performances, presentations, and special events during VTA conference. Must be age 21+.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO CREW
* Photograph all aspects and venues at VTA’s Virginia Theatre Matters Annual Conference: keynote addresses, panel sessions, parties, performances, workshops, festivals and more.
* All photography is assignment-based. SPONSOR PHOTOGRAPHY
* Assigned to photograph on-site VTA sponsorship activations within the conferences and festivals.
* Must be age 21+ and have a digital SLR camera.
VIRGINIA FRINGE FESTIVAL VOLUNTEERS
PRODUCTION STAFF RELIEF
* Fill-in on various jobs where needed, between the hours of 10AM and 11PM.
* Assignments are subject to venue age restrictions.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Must be able to commit to three shifts.
- Some tasks require minimum age of 21 years.