Make a difference and call us if you are 55 years old and above.
RSVP is a program that helps people-in-need: preschoolers, youth, young adults and seniors in Oahu.
RSVP has 41 volunteer stations you can choose from! Volunteer opportunities ranges from elder companionship, meal deliveries, telephone reassurance, giving rides, chores, and information assistance about Medicare and Medicaid. Reading to children, tutoring/mentoring, teaching how to use computers and Ipad phones, adult literacy and activities, Helper at Waikiki Aquarium, Kiosk assistant at the Kapalama Hale various volunteer positions at the American Red Cross, Senior Tax Relief Program, thrift shop assistants, and many more.
- Customer Service
- General Education
- Child Development
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Monday to Friday. Minimum of 2 hours a week
- Compassionate and willingness to help.
- Help Seniors Save on Property Tax
- Give Adults a Second Chance to...
- So No Senior Goes to Bed Hungry
- Donate your Compassion to...
- Deliver Meals to Homebound Seniors
- Help Adults and Children Read
- Volunteering and Thrift Shopping...
- Office Skills Needed to Help the...
- American Red Cross Hawaii Needs...
- Volunteers Needed at Satellite...
- Kiosk Assistant - Kapalama Hale
- Wanted: 55 + ILOCANO TO VOLUNTEER
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Veterans and Their Families:...
- Help Seniors, Be a Kiosk Assistant
- Help RSVP End Senior Hunger
- Isolated Seniors Need Delivery...
- Need Gentle, Easy Going, and 55+...
- Once a Week Meal Delivery! A...
- Waikiki, the Heart of Oahu,...