The Heritage and Aviation Exhibition is located in historic Hangar 244. The Exhibition features images, displays and artifacts that tell the story of the Great Park from its agricultural roots to its role in the military as Marine Corps Air Station El Toro.
Thursday & Friday: 12-4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
How to become a volunteer docent for the exhibition:
We would like to invite you as veterans and community volunteers to join us as docents.
We will work with you on what schedule works for you. We are hoping for a commitment of 1-2+ shifts a month. You may wish to plan to become part of a team of docents that covers a specific day/shift.
If you are interested in becoming a docent please:
- Copy and paste the following link to visit our SignUp Genius page to select a training date (2 hour orientation required):
- Select shifts that you would like to volunteer.
Friday, December 1, 2017
If you have any questions or would like to request a training at a different time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are flexible, hope for 1-2+ shifts a month.
- Completion of orientation.