We’re looking for Chinese speakers that can help kids with their Chinese homework. Tutoring provides a fun way to get to know some amazing kids while helping them reach their full potential. Come be a tutor for these kids and create lasting memories while making a real difference in the lives of young people.
We ask for a commitment of at least one hour a week for a minimum of 3 months.
Hours: The program is open Monday - Thursday 3:30-5:30pm & Friday 1:30-3:30
We require an interview with our volunteer coordinator before you can start. At that interview we will need two forms of ID as well as your SSN for the background check. We also require a short training session that can be done online.
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- one hour a week for at least three months
- Lake View Volunteer
- Asian/Japanese Club Volunteer
- Homework Help at Franklin...
- Homework Help at Aristotle Academy
- Homework Help at Scera Park...
- Homework Help at the Provo...
- Literacy Club Volunteer
- Model UN Volunteer
- Aristotle Volunteer
- Provo High Mentor
- Homework Help at Amelia Earhart...
- Merit Prep Volunteer
- Homework Help at Mountain Trails...
- Chinese Tutor at Wasatch...
- Aristotle Passport to Manhood...
- Crochet/Knitting Club Volunteer
- Dixon Volunteer
- Wasatch Volunteer
- Homework Help at Walden School,...
- Dungeons & Dragons Volunteer