High School Volunteer Opportunities at Bristol Glen
27 people are interested
Several new opportunities for High School Students to volunteer! Make a positive difference in the lives of others while building up your resume.
Must commit to a WEEKLY shift.
- Activities in Assisted Living or Healthcare: Play board games, do puzzles, lead a Wii game, lead Bingo.
- Visits in Healthcare or Memory Support: Reading, talking, and just spending time with some of our healthcare residents.
- Serve Coffee and set tables for dinner in Assisted Living Plus: dinner shift on weekdays.
- Operate the register in our Country Store: Lunch shift on weekends.
Volunteers are asked to be scheduled on a regular basis (that is for example, "every Wednesday 3:30-5:30 in Memory Support).
Please contact Kaitlin with any questions or to schedule your interview/application.
About Bristol Glen
200 Bristol Glen Drive, Newton, NJ 07860, US
The United Methodist Homes of New Jersey's mission is compassionately serving in community so that all are free to choose abundant life.
Sussex County’s premiere continuing care retirement community (CCRC), this senior community offers fully independent living now with access to assisted living services when residents need them. The quaint, historic town of Newton complements Bristol Glen’s 74 beautiful acres in New Jersey’s Skylands. Spacious apartments, and a thriving Activity Center set the stage for an active lifestyle and the companionship of friends and neighbors, while respecting residents' privacy and freedom.
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Bristol Glen DriveNewton, NJ 07860
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Elder care
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-hours weekly
- Commitment to a regular schedule.