High School Volunteer Opportunities at Bristol Glen
25 people are interested
Several new opportunities for High School Students to volunteer! Make a positive difference in the lives of others while building up your resume.
Must commit to a WEEKLY shift.
- Activities in Assisted Living or Healthcare: Play board games, do puzzles, lead a Wii game, lead Bingo.
- Visits in Healthcare or Memory Support: Reading, talking, and just spending time with some of our healthcare residents.
- Serve Coffee and set tables for dinner in Assisted Living Plus: dinner shift on weekdays.
- Operate the register in our Country Store: Lunch shift on weekends.
Volunteers are asked to be scheduled on a regular basis (that is for example, "every Wednesday 3:30-5:30 in Memory Support).
Please contact Kaitlin with any questions or to schedule your interview/application.
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Bristol Glen DriveNewton, NJ 07860
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Elder care
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-hours weekly
- Commitment to a regular schedule.