For this event- we need volunteers who have massage experience, volunteers who have server experience, and volunteers who can help set up and break down.
Job description Key Responsibilities
- Manage files and records. Keeping files in alphabetical order and using a local filing system for easy storage and retrieval are keys to successful file organization.
- Liaison for receiving incoming and making outgoing phone calls and mail correspondence. Receive calls from clients, business partners, workers or community members, and either answer questions or forward the calls. Make calls on behalf of managers to communicate information to customers, to schedule appointments or to follow up on inquiries. Taking notes from a manager, preparing a memo or letter, and screening mail are common written correspondence duties.
- Monitoring youth while in the building.
- May be asked to carry out routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others. This may include canceling or rescheduling appointments, ordering office supplies, taking notes during meetings, etc.
- Light Cleaning
- Create outreach and volunteer program promotional materials, training and events
- Develop and maintain relationships with community partners and the media
- Maintain and distribute IWS event calendars
- Transmit documents to electronic filing
- Manage website content and IWS social media presence
- Draft and distribute newsletters/other mass communication
This is a volunteer opportunity provided by VolunteerMatch, in partnership with LinkedIn for Good. Desired Skills and Experience This position requires the following skills: Office Reception, Interactive/Social Media, Administrative Support, Customer Service, Resource Development / Management, Microsoft Office
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hour week