Spay and Neuter Kansas City is looking for a team of creative individuals to work together in creating a video advertisement series for our Join The Movement volunteer program and civic engagement platform. Volunteer will be responsible for creating a series of 2-3 short videos (approximately 1 min 30 sec - 3 min) that will be used for volunteer recruitment and to spread the word of our agency's mission, services and community outreach programs. We have proposed project outlines in place.
Each video will need to have spanish subtitles. The creative process will be in the hands of the collaboraters but the final product must be approved by a commitee of SNKC Leadership. All equipment and materials must be provided by the volunteer(s).
The deadline for this project is October 1, 2016.
- Sound Production
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Project deadline is October 1, 2016
- Must work with team and project committee
- Puppy Training: Assistant...
- Join the Movement!
- Fundraising Team/Event...
- Outreach Veterinarian
- Street Team
- Pet Food Pantry Volunteer
- Concessions Team (Sprint Center)
- Pet Food Delivery
- Bilingual Street Team Volunteers
- First Friday Street Team
- Recruitment Video Production
- Clinical Resource Maintenance
- Concessions Lead (Sprint Center)
- Dog Training: Assistant Supervisor
- Kennel Attendant
- Veterinary Technician
- Clinic Assistant
- Pet Food Pantry Coordinator