A/V Post-Production Volunteer
What you will be doing: You will be assisting in the general post-production process. This can include, but may not necessarily be limited to: compiling and editing video, simple video effects, graphic design, music composition, sound design, light audio recording, transcoding files, transcripting interviews, and rendering. Expected skill set when you start:
- A working knowledge of at least one of the following: Premiere Pro, Final Cut, or Avid. This means that at a minimum you are familiar with the layout of NLE programs, and can at least do the most basic of cutting footage together.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, or Illustrator is preferred, but not necessary to start.
- A predilection for organization, both of project files/folders and of your project/scene/document files themselves.
- Able to consistently focus on a given task without constant supervision.
- ·Unafraid to ask questions if you're unsure of something.
- A sincere and passionate desire to learn and help produce educational content for the world
This opportunity is eligible for credit for school or volunteer hours if you are in need of that.
As part of the production process, you will also be in the credits for any project you work on.
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Animation Software
- Adobe Creative Suite
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 5-20 Hours per week
- Grant writing: Research and...
- French Instructor for Teens
- Music Instructor for Teens
- Wordpress Development
- Online Selling
- American Sign Language...
- Event Coordinator
- Art Program Coordinator / Intern...
- Practical Math Instructor
- Audio / Visual Production
- Graphic Design & Print Design
- Receptionist / Greeter
- Website Development Leadership
- Audio / Visual Post Production
- Web development: Python
- Animation & Graphic Design
- "Preparing for College" Instructor
- Social Justice Instructor
- Astronomy Instructor