Video Lead (Volunteer) position
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8415 Paine Field Blvd.Mukilteo, WA 98275
Do you like capturing funny and heart-warming moments on video? Have a pretty steady hand with the camera?
Whether you have an iPhone, Canon or other camera, consider volunteering with the Institute of Flight as a Video Lead and work with our Membership Coordinator (email@example.com). We are searching for a videographer interested in capturing moments from the following major events:
- Wine, Wings & More, June 3, 2016: 20+ wineries, breweries, distilleries and non-alcoholic beverage developers will offer tastings to guests. Food will be catered along with a live musical performance.
- Summer Nights, July 8 to September 2, 2016: A social evening upon the Future of Flight Strato Deck with music, planes, food and drinks.
- Gala & Auction, Date TBD: An elegant evening where guests will receive a catered meal, bid on select auction items and support the Future of Flight Foundation's programs.
Also, the video lead can also assist with making short YouTube clips for our membership program and other activities.
Volunteers who earn 20 or more hours with the Institute of Flight will receive a FREE membership. Memberships include a free Boeing Tour pass, free access to VIP Member Events, Weekend Family Workshops and the 3D Makerspace, and discounts on education programs and at the Future of Flight store.
Video leads are highly encouraged to have a video camera and help price out additional equipment for rent.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-438-8100 ext. 247.
- People Skills
- Visual Arts
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 big events (& small member events if available)