Library Services Volunteer
20 people are interested
Help the Tully Library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, assisting with programs and special projects, and other opportunities within the library.
Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
Volunteers are needed Monday through Saturday. Shift times to be determined.
- Age 15 or older. (13 & 14-year-olds who are members of the library’s teensReach program may volunteer)
- Responsible and dependable
- Able to file alphabetically/numerically
- Able to follow directions
- Able to work independently
- Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 3 months
We'll work with your schedule.
880 Tully RoadSan Jose, CASan Jose, CA 95111
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- fingerprint clearance (if 18 or older)