The Programs Committee routinely reviews the mission of Foundation for Second Chances (FFSC) and ensures that new and existing programs are aligned with its objectives and goals.
The Programs Committee is responsible for:
1. Making sure that programs are aligned with Best Pratices and Mission
2. Collecting data for evaluations
3. Making sure each program has the materials needed to be effective
4..Work with Fundraising/Development Committee to make sure programs are fully funded
5. Find and develop relationships with: partners, funders/donor, businesses/corporations
6. Review documents to make sure that program binders are up to date and functional
7. Work with Comunity Service Community to ensure that all of our students are participating in community service activities
- Youth Services
- Capacity Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Meet once a month
- Communicate with staff regularly
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteers for Wine Tasting Event
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...