The Fundraising Development Committee (FDC) will oversee the development and implementation of Foundation for Second Chances (FFSC) Fundraising Plan. The FDC works year-round to form and maintain relationships with various organizations and businesses within our communities. The goal of the FDC is to raise funds and create streams of ongoing support to sustain FFSC’s various programs, services and expenses. The Fundraising and Development Commitee:
1. Will oversee the development and implementation of FFSC’s Fundraising Plan
2. Research the development needs of FFSC
3. Provide an event/program year-end report for their review and evaluation
4. Help develop partnerships and sponsorships with business, corporations, etc
5. Develop and review strategies to increase donors and funds annually
6. Plan FFSC's annual fundraising event: Leadership Brunch, Casino Night and Wine Tasting
The work of the Development/Fundraising Committee is critical to our projects and programs and vital to the overall financial health of the organization.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Meet once a month
- Communicate with staff regularly
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Communications Co-Chair
- Reading Across America Event
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Community Service Committee Member
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...