Looking for teens and high school groups. Need individuals or groups to come and provide lawn care for those who are no longer able to do it themselves. Mowing, raking leaves, pulling weeds, etc. Older individuals and groups are also welcome to participate.
This is a good opportunity to earn community service hours for high school.
Minimum age requirement to volunteer Optimal Hospice is 16 years old.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimun of 1 to 3 hours a month.
- Pet Friendly Visits (Pet Therapy)
- Help Someone Share Their Life's...
- Spread the Word (Help Recruit...
- Need a Little Touch Up
- Grief Support Through Sign...
- Smile for the Camera (Looking...
- Spiritual Care Team
- Honor our Military (Visit a Vet)
- Read All About It (Volunteer...
- I Just Called to Say
- Thank You For Being a Friend...
- I Got the Music in Me (Music...
- Caregiver Relief
- Extra Security
- Lawn Care Needed
- Massage Therapy
- Let's Sing a Song Together (It's...
- Bi-Lingual Volunteer to Visit...