Create graphics needed for the 2017 Texas Statewide Independent Living Accessible Transportation Summit program, SILC website, and other related content.
- Create graphic content for Conference program, website, and other related content;
- Place sponsor ads and other graphic content in the program.
- Create marketing graphics for Conference email blasts;
- Draft monthly emails and promotional flyers for company media, including Facebook, Twitter, and the website.
- Manage multiple tasks, some with urgent deadlines
- Design, edit and/or modify our existing websites and WordPress blogs
- Assist with the development of websites and web-templates
- Assist with the creation of infographics and other media iconic information for presentations
- Create Graphics/logos and other brand assets
- Assist in the production of presentations for and about our properties and other assets
- Assist with the development of templates and other presentation tools using PowerPoint and InDesign
If interested, please send a resume and simple cover letter to the Texas State Independent Living Council Outreach & Education Specialist Nour Hammoudeh at (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 512.371.7353, ext. 1016
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Information Architecture
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours a week