The Media Arts Center San Diego manages a micro-theater called the Digital Gym Cinema. We screen stateside and international films year-round with an emphasis on Latino content. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about cinema to help us connect our films with local audiences and organizations. An ideal match for this position is someone outgoing who is eager to create partnerships between our cinema and different San Diego communities.
Recommended skills:Detail oriented, excellent communication skills, Marketing background/ graphic design experience prefered
There is a great opportunity for outreach with the upcoming iVIE Awards on June 3rd!
If this excites you email us your detailed resume.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Technical Writing
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 dyas a week
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Teen Film Boot Camp Volunteer...
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Programming Volunteer
- Video Workshop Assistant
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Summer Media Camp Assistants
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookeeper (Entry-Level)