ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Filmmaker will be responsible for developing films that feature the social, cultural and environmental practices in Auroville.
- Brainstorm and present creative ideas for video shoot;
- Filming variety of events including workshops, seminars and projects;
- Editing videos and include sound effects;
- Generate and insert screen text according to the theme and concept of the video;
- Encode and output videos for online video hosting and social media networks.
- Excellent english oral and written skills;
- Tech savy with strong working knowledge and an aptitude towards cameras and audio/ visual equipments;
- Proficient in using softwares to edit videos;
- Artistic ability and an eye for detail;
- Planning, organizing, problem solving and multi- tasking abilities;
- Proficiency in MS: Office, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Any degree (completed/ ongoing) but have relevant skills and experience.
- Theater Arts
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 9:00 - 5:00 (1 hour lunch break)