Hannah's Heart and Love is looking for a Church Coordinator.
- Initiate communication with local churches.
- Foster relationships with the intention of building partnerships with local churches.
- Facilitate and organize meetings, events, and other communications.
- Represent Hannah's Heart and Love in a professional and appropriate manner in all activities and communications.
Hannah’s Heart and Love is a faith based organization providing resources, support, and items to those experiencing the loss of a baby through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death at any gestational age up to one year of age. To provide resources, support, and items to those choosing to carry their unborn baby to term after receiving an in-utero fatal diagnosis. To raise awareness and educate the community about baby loss through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 8-12 hours a week depending on workload.