The Washington County Museum seeks innovative individuals to serve on the Board of Directors; individuals who desire to make a difference throughout Washington County, Oregon; individuals who are passionate about education for all ages and preservation of our collective heritage; and individuals who are dedicated to the Museum's mission to "ignite the imagination and bring to life the diverse cultures that so richly define this remarkable region."
Ideal Board candidates will have
- capacity to directly support the institution;
- connections to supporting resources in the county; and
- knowledge, experience and skillsets in governing areas, such as legal, fundraising, and business development.
If you are interested in serving as a member of the Washington County Museum's Board of Directors, please contact WCM Executive Director at Director@WashingtonCountyMuseum.org or 1.503.645.5353 ext 225.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Monthly evening Board of Directors meeting
- Obtain from third parties needed resouces for the museum and/or personally provide resources