Want to coach soccer or help off the field? South End Soccer would love you to join our team!
Seeklng fun, energic, soccer loving coaches and volunteers.
For coaching: some experience with soccer required - training provided as needed. Two options to get out on the field!
- U10, U12, U14 coaches (girls or boys teams)
- U16 or U18 coaches (boys or girls teams)
- Season runs week after Labor Day to Nov. 23th - fun, developmental, community program.
- Opportunity to coach teams in:
- U6 (only clinics on Saturday mornings at fields in South End and Roxbury)
- U8, U10 (one practice during week and games Saturday mornings at fields in South End and Roxbury)
- U12+ (only clinics on Sunday afternoons at fields in South End and Roxbury)
If coaching is not for you (or you have a friend that wants to help and not coach), we have opportunities to help with paperwork, administration, registration, sponsorships, fundraising and events. (We are planning our 10th birthday party this fall and love you on the team!)
South End Soccer is a free program that brings together youth from Boston’s South End and beyond to play the beautiful game, develop a love of the sport and build community.
Contact us today to join a fun and friendly community of volunteers.Note for college students: This is a wonderful opportunity to fulfill Community Service Hour requirements and super reference for your resume.
- Donor Management
- Youth Services
- Capacity Planning
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-8 hrs. a week, depending on role
- Coaches: training + concussion training; others: orientation