Looking for youth soccer coaches and volunteers for South End Soccer Spring travel season, and through the year.
- Email today or visit our website at www.southendsoccer.org to learn more.
Seeklng fun, energic, soccer loving coaches and volunteers. Experience with soccer required - training provided as needed. Two options to get out on the field! Plus, options to help off the field . . .1) Travel Team Coaches (Spring 2018): We play in BAYS league. Coaches run practice 2x a week at Roxbury YMCA or Madison Park Fields and have 10 games on Saturdays each season starting April 7, 2018 (5 home, 5 away). Travel team coaching opportunities include:
- U10 Travel coaches (girls)
- U16 Travel coaches (boys)
- Season runs Sept. - Nov.
- Opportunity to coach teams aged U6 to U12 in our in-house rec. league - fun, developmental program.
- Practice 1x week in South End or Roxbury plus one game on Saturdays or Sundays.
- If coaching is not for you (or you have a friend that wants to help and not coach), we have opportunities to help with paperwork, administration, registration, sponsorships, fundraising and events.
South End Soccer is a free program that brings together youth from Boston’s South End and beyond to play the beautiful game, develop a love of the sport and build community.
Contact us today to join a fun and friendly community of volunteers.Note for college students: This is a wonderful opportunity to fulfill Community Service Hour requirements and super reference for your resume.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-8 hrs. a week, depending on role
- Coaching training, concussion training