Looking for youth soccer coaches and other volunteers for fall 2017.
- Email today or visit our website at www.southendsoccer.org to learn more.
Seeklng fun, energic, soccer loving coaches and volunteers. Experience with soccer and coaching preferred but not required, training provided as needed. Two options to get out on the field! Plus, options to help off the field . . .1) Travel Team Coaches (Spring & Fall): We play in BAYS league. Coaches run practice 2x a week at Roxbury YMCA or Madison Park Fields and have 10 games on Saturdays each season (5 home, 5 away). Fall dates are Sep 9th - Nov 11th, and spring season April 14 - Jun 16. Travel team coaching opportunities include:
- Boys U10 Travel coaches:
- Boys U12 Travel coaches
- Boys U14 Travel coaches
- Girls U12 Travel coaches
- Girls U14 Travel coaches
- Opportunity to coach teams aged U6 to U14 in our in-house rec. league - fun, developmental program.
- Practice 1x week in South End or Roxbury
- Plus one game on Saturdays or Sundays from Sept. to Nov.
- If coaching is not for you (or you have a friend that wants to help and not coach), we have opportunities to help with paperwork, administration, registration, sponsorships, fundraising and events.
South End Soccer is a free program that brings together youth from Boston’s South End and beyond to play the beautiful game, develop a love of the sport and build community.
Contact us today to join a fun and friendly community of volunteers.Note for students: This is a wonderful opportunity to fulfill Community Service Hour requirements and super reference for your resume.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-8 hrs. a week, depending on role
- Coaching training, concussion training