Looking for youth soccer coaches for Spring of 2016]7 - Email today or visit our website at www.southendsoccer.org to learn more.Coaching Needs: Travel teams (play in BAYS league) - Spring and Fall
- Boys U10 Travel coaches: Practice 2x a week at Roxbury YMCA, 10 games (5 home, 5 away) on Saturdays starting April 8
- Boys U12 Travel coaches: Practice 2x a week at Roxbury YMCA, 10 games (5 home, 5 away) on Saturdays starting April 8
- Boys U14 Travel coaches: Practice 2x a week at Roxbury YMCA, 10 games (5 home, 5 away) on Saturdays starting April 8
- Varied teams in our in-house rec. league (u6-u14): Practice 1x week in South End or Roxbury, Games on Saturdays or Sundays from Sept. to Nov.
Join a group of fun and friendly community of volunteers that are part of adminstering South End Soccer to Boston Youth. Have fun giving urban youth the opportunity to play and connecting community through soccer.
South End Soccer is a free program, that brings together children between the ages of 5 & 19 from Boston’s South End, Roxbury, Chinatown and adjacent neighborhoods to play soccers and develop as player.
Please contact us to learn more.Note for student:, this counts towards any Community Service Hours requirements you may have.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-8 hrs. a week, depending on role