We would like to inform you about our project "Hearts around the World"
Scope: Volunteers will create a digital photo album and fill it with several pictures and information about countries (We will send you the template via email).
Objective: When volunteers visit our patients they could borrow one of those binders to show the patient some pictures of their country of origin and create a pleasant interaction with the patient.
How it works: The volunteer will select one country and will do an Internet research to collect some information about the country and then, select a minim of 9 pictures of:
- Historic monuments and statues
- Famous singers; Famous dances
- Famous art pictures
- Famous actors and actresses
- Typical food; Famous sports
- Famous movies & Soap operas
- Famous writers and 2 or 3 famous poems
The following countries have been completed:
- Dominican Republic
- USA (by states):
Then, will save and frame those pictures in a word document with the appropriate legend for each picture and will be printed and placed in a binder.
The volunteer will record the time spent in doing that research in the timesheet and will send it to us at the end of each week.
Note: You could do this research at the comfort of your house or at our offices.
Please, let me know if you are interested in working on this wonderful project, email me at: email@example.com let me know what country you would like to work on.
If you need Community Hours this is a great opportunity for you!
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Southern Florida, Inc
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Loyal Friend Pet Team
- Discover a life-changing...
- Veterans Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer from Home!!
- Memory Seamstress NEEDED!
- Legacy Volunteer
- Necesitamos voluntarios que...
- Seasons Hospice Office Volunteers
- Voluntarios de Hospicio
- Art Therapist Assistants Needed!!!
- Voluntario para departamento de...