Food is essential to living. Eating healthy nutritious meals also supports healthy minds and bodies.
You can play a vital role to help children have healthy minds, bodies and should through the following but to
limited to volunteer activities:
- Hosting a food supply drive with family, friends and/or co-workers.
- Donating nutritious food and beverages (e.g. fruits, vegetables, lean meats, water, etc.)
- Organizing and labeling the pantry.
- Prepping food with staff for the children.
- Donating gift cards from grocery stores such as Publix or Fresh Market.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Youth Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training