The Human Resources Committee is responsible for assisting the Board of Directors. This committee assumes the responsibility for developing and overseeing the policies, which affect the Interns, Volunteers, and contractor of Kindah(tm) Foundation.
- Organizes, coordinates, and manages the recruitment of volunteers and interns for the Board.
- Creating and/or monitoring human resources system ensure that the organization is following all local, state and federal laws and certain best practices relating to its interns and volunteers and board members.
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent with applicable state law.
- Prioritize and calendar trainings and other functions that support volunteer and interns growth.
- Oversee the orientation and training of all new volunteers and interns.
- Create HR-related manual & policies (volunteers and interns).
- Shall periodically review the Kindah’s recruitment, development, promotion, and retention programs.
- Evaluate the intern’s performance in light of those goals and objectives.
- Responsible for volunteers and interns safety, welfare, wellness and health; charitable giving, and counseling.
- Completing background and reference check for all applicants.
- To encourage and facilitate communication between board members, volunteers, and interns.
- Manage the process of application for interns and volunteers offices.
- Review and publish position descriptions, accept applications, review applications, and solicit input from Committees and make recommendations to the Board for positions.
- Work with Board Governance Development to manage the nomination process for the election of members of the Board.
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers and interns.
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers and interns with Salesforce CRM.
- Sets up and attends volunteer and intern meetings or conference calls.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
- Complete personal goal-setting, mid-year, and annual performance review process.
- The HR Committee annually shall review its own performance, and report the results of such review to the Board.
- Manage all Independent Contractors, and prepare Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Reviewing salary scale compliance every year, and then providing a report to the board of directors & CEO.
- HR Committee should contribute to the organization financially, by donating or raising, outside of this position, $300 annually.
- Develop new skills.
- Be part of community.
- Support women and girls educational opportunities and empowerment.
- Meet a diverse range of people.
- Help make a difference in the day-to-day life of the organization.
Term of Office
- One (1) Year
- 5-10 hours per month
- Highly encouraged to attend all events
- Attend all meetings & conferences
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must send an email to email@example.com expressing interest in the position and attaching a resume or visit http://new.kindahfoundation.org/who-we-are/careers-with-us/. Review of applicants will begin on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, but the position will remain open until filled. No phone calls, faxes, or mailed applications please.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Year