Looking for volunteers to work in our Gift Shop/Cafe when avaialbel on either Saturday or Sunday. Working in the Gift Shop involves visiting with Members and families while they are shopping, needing assistance selecting gifts, help choosing cards, or just stoppping by for Coffee, tea or an Ice Cream treat. The Gift Shop is run by volunteers and is such a wonderful place for our members and visiting friends and families to visit and have coffeea dn conversation.
We are very flexible with scheduling, you may work as little as two hours a month. We would like to open the Gift Shop on weekends.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- There are Two Hour Shifts
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Church Service Volunteer
- Luncheon Outing Volunteer on...
- Clerical assistant
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Neighborhood Companion
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Anytime on Saturdays and/or...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spainish...