We are currently in need of volunteers to work in our Gift Shop/Cafe at The Friendly Home. Working in the Gift Shop involves visiting with Members and families while they are shopping, providing assistance selecting gifts, cards, or just stopping by for Coffee, tea or an Ice Cream treat. The Gift Shop is run by volunteers and is such a wonderful place for our members and visiting friends and families to visit and have coffee and conversation. Our cafe area overlooks the beautiful gardens.
We are very flexible with scheduling, you may work as little as two hours a month. Currently, there are many weekday and weekend openings with 2 hour shifts.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Two Hour Shifts
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Clerical assistant
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Friday Gift Shop Volunteer 2-4 pm
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Afternoons...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Wednesday 2-4pm Gift Shop...
- Wednesday Afternoon Gift Shop 2-4
- Wednesday Afternoon Gift Shop...
- Italian Speaking Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Companion
- Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer