We are currently in need of volunteers to work in our Gift Shop/Cafe at The Friendly Home. Working in the Gift Shop involves visiting with Members and families while they are shopping, providing assistance selecting gifts, cards, or just stoppping by for Coffee, tea or an Ice Cream treat. The Gift Shop is run by volunteers and is such a wonderful place for our members and visiting friends and families to visit and have coffee and conversation. Our cafe area over looks the beautiful gardens.
We are very flexible with scheduling, you may work as little as two hours a month. Currently, there are many weekday openings with 2 hour shifts We would like to open the Gift Shop on weekends also by having regularly schedule volunteer.
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Two Hour Shifts
- Church Service Volunteer
- Clerical assistant
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Outing Volunteers on Tuesdays...
- Italian Speaking Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Companion
- Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer