Do you have an hour a week to spend brightening another person's day? Our patients have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, but still have a lot of life, love and light to share with a special person who can visit them on a regular basis. We serve patients in facilities as well as their homes throughout the Mason/Kings Mills area.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Willingness to listen and the ability to care.
- Do you like Westerns?
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Clermont County Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Okeana
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- White Oak - Cincinnati Volunteer...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice