It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
4400 Yupon St.Houston, TX 77006
OFFICE ANGELS! We can always use extra help around the office. If you love to problem solve, organize, and focus on details, we have the job for you! Some current projects include:
- Channel your inner Sherlock Holmes! Research Houston's social calendars so we can avoid conflicts and make sure that our own events are listed correctly everywhere.
- Digital Scanning: our files are expanding, but our office space is not! Help us convert our hard copy files into digital scans.
- Closet Inventory: we work more efficiently when we know what we have and where items are stored in our office. Assist us in getting organized and inventory our supplies and marketing/event materials
- Data Updates: We need your meticulous attention to detail to help us enter and update data so we can do an even better job changing the way kids understand, appreciate and eat their food.
- Packet assembling: Help us put together media kids, school packets, information folders
- And many other fun projects!
We ask that you first, fill out our Volunteer Interest Form and the attend a Volunteer Orientation to learn more about our work.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Our office hours are 9:00 - 6:00 Monday-Friday.
- Good handwriting, attention to detail, knowledge of Google Sheets
Report this opportunity