OFFICE ANGELS So many ways to lend a hand, sometimes in our office, but some jobs can be executed from anywhere you have access to the web:
- Channel your inner Sherlock Holmes! Research Houston's social calendars so we can avoid conflicts; make sure our own events are properly listed; organize our digital photography archive; assemble info packets & so much more!
- Do you have nice handwriting and a way with words? Help us write thank you notes.
- DATA DIVA We need your meticulous attention to detail to help us enter and update data so we can do an even better job changing the way kids understand, appreciate and eat their food. Work at your place or ours on your own schedule, though some projects have a timeline. Right now we need your help updating important addresses. Do you have a few hours?
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Our office hours are 9:00 - 6:00 Monday-Friday.
- Good handwriting, attention to detail, knowledge of Google Sheets