Assitance to selected consumers in completing applications for programs to assist them in remaining in their homes.
Prior to volunteer visits, Care Managers will have visited consumers and completed a comprehensive assessment. Consumer eligble for specific programs must complete substantial paperwork the Care Manager leaves with them.
This information needs copies and verification of a variety of documentation to be completed in a timely manner to be eligible for asistance in their needs for services.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with each client visit
- People skills to interact with seniors
- G.E.M. (Generations...
- Lunch Bunch Mentor Program ( ...
- APPRISE Can you help those on...
- Advisory Council Members -...
- Mentors needed throughout Bucks...
- Get ready to help Teaching ESL...
- Home Delivered Meals Drivers-...
- Benefits Assistance Volunteer...
- Children + Tutor = Success
- Medication Education for Seniors