The Imagine! afterschool program, supports school age youth with therapuetic recreational activities! Volunteers are needed after school from 3:30-5:30 to support a variety of activities like sports and games, art, dance classes, swimming and more!
This opportunity is a great way to meet and support children served by Imagine! while making a big difference in meeting new goals and having fun!
- Physical Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Special Needs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- weekly or bi-monthly preferred
- Classroom and Community Coach
- After School fun that makes a...
- Game Night Volunteers!
- Job and life skills classroom...
- Help make meals more accessible...
- Afterschool program to support...
- Friday night fun! Supporting...
- fun with art!
- Support individuals with...
- SeekingTherapy dog for visiting...
- Art with an impact