The Center for Enriched Living exists so that people with developmental disabilities can be fully included in the community, achieve personal success, and enjoy a good quality of life.
We have social, recreational, and engaging activities for teens and adults with disabilities.
We are seeking volunteers to assist in our Monday Night Bowling program at Lakeside Lanes in Mundelein. Volunteers would hang out and socialize with our members and assist as needed with the members bowling. This is a great opportunity to build friendships and engage with individuals with developmental disabilities.
We ask for a commitment of weekly attendance from 7:00-8:30pm on Monday evenings.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Monday evenings, 7:00-8:30pm, 3 month committment
- Yoga/Fitness Volunteer
- Saturday Daytime Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Drama/Theater Volunteer
- Monday Night Bowling Assistant
- Daytime Volunteer Hoffman Estates
- Daytime volunteer with people...
- Sunday Afternoon Volunteer
- Wednesday Evening Program...
- Friday Evening Program Volunteer
- Music Therapy Volunteer