Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer Facilitator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6317 Pearl RdCleveland, OH 44130
Next Chapter Book Clubs are, first and foremost, book clubs. In Next Chapter Book Clubs you will find people who have gathered together to read and discuss a book. And just like in any other book club, NCBC members also spend time socializing with each other.
This book club meets on Thursdays at 9:30am at a local Dunkin Donuts in Parma, Ohio. The club reads aloud and discusses a book of their choosing.
In Next Chapter Book Clubs you will find members with all levels of ability. Anyone can participate in a NCBC book club, regardless of their reading level. Book clubs generally consist of five members and two volunteer facilitators to keep members engaged in the activity.
Training will be provided to volunteers. Would you like to become a NCBC volunteer facilitator? For more information, contact Stefanie at 216.339.9509.
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours per week
- Complete CCBDD application and screening process
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...