Darfur Women Action Group (DWAG) is taking a unique approach to fight and prevent genocide. DWAG believes that empowering the most affected groups and building strong leadership among those who are historically excluded to enable them to lead and foster positive change in their communities as the most vital approach to sustainably end genocide.
DWAG is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the Movement Building intern position for Fall/Winter 2016. The internship will be from Sep 1-end of Dec 2016. Applicants must be available to work 20-30 hours/week. Interested applicants please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com
- Coordinate Rapid Response Network (RRN)
- Maintain all RRN social media accounts with relevant up-to-date information concerning the organization and related news
- Conduct outreach to recruit more Rapid Responders
- Initiate one-on-one and group conversation with Rapid Responders
- Assist in campaign development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- At least 20-30 hours/week.
- Must have a working laptop.