Darfur Women Action Group (DWAG) is taking a unique approach to fight and prevent genocide. DWAG believes that empowering the most affected groups and building strong leadership among those who are historically excluded to enable them to lead and foster positive change in their communities as the most vital approach to sustainably end genocide.
DWAG is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill Outreach and Partnership Building intern position for the Fall and Winter of 2016. The internship will be from Sep 1-end of Dec 2016. Applicants must be available to work 20-30 hours/week. Interested applicants please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist research associates in tracking related news and areas of opportunity for intervention.
- Maintain blog for DWAG website.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and workshops to remain up-to-date on information involving armed conflicts and government involvement.
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- At least 20-30 hours/week.
- Must have a working laptop.