Bereavement Support Volunteers provide support and education for 13 months, by phone or with personal visits, to bereaved family members who have experienced the death of a loved one. Volunteers must be empathetic and non-judgmental with respect to the beliefs and attitudes of their clients. They must have good listening skills and be able to evaluate the needs of family members.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Pet Pal For Hospice Patients In...
- Hospice Bereavement Support...
- Hospice East Bay is Seeking East...
- Massage Therapists, Acupressure...
- Volunteer at a Hospice Thrift...
- Hospice Vigil Program Volunteers
- Hair Stylists for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Patient Support Volunteer
- Administrative/Office Volunteer...