Removing invasive species is a constant endeavor here at Stratford. Identification, location and proper removal is key to the 95 acres of our Nature Preserve. But, it goes beyond the preserve, because having native foliage is healthier for the land, the farm animals as well as the other animal species that live and dine from the 236 acres at Stratford. Fall, winter and early spring are key to eradicating the invasive species.
Strataford has a wonderful team of volunteers who are active and involved. Join our team, meet new friends and help with the mission of Stratford!
Contact: Jane Walsh at email@example.com or call 740 363-2548 or visit www.stratfordecologicalcenter.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Messages from the Earth - Guides...
- Special Events Crew
- Garden & Greenhouse Helpers
- Fall Farm & Nature Guide Training
- Spring Farm & Nature Field Trip...
- Invasive Species Management Teams
- Building Maintenance
- Farm Helper's
- Historical Cemetery Caretaker
- Front Desk & Office Assistants
- Bluebird Monitors