Human Resources: Volunteer Relations Team Member at Miscarriage Matters, Inc
Are you looking for a great organization where you can share your time and talents? This opportunity is UNPAID, virtual, flexible, and supports Miscarriage Matters, Inc’s mission to support parents affected by pregnancy loss and to spread awareness.
Role and Responsibilities
Assists HR Team
Facilitate orientation and other special projects
Assists in updating new volunteers
Conducts check-ins with volunteers after they are onboarded as needed
Will be asked to assist with recruiting, screening, or off boarding personnel
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Business or other related field, or High School Diploma/GED with administrative/clerical or human resources experience
Experience interacting with internal and external customers
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Proficient in Microsoft Word; some experience with Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Must be able to work effectively and efficiently independently and as part of a team
Administrative support or secretarial experience is a plus
This role requires you to be able to think, assess situations and prepare resolutions. Must be sensitive to the volunteers and the men and women we support.
*We will respond to inquiries via our mailbox, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add us to your contact list or check your Spam/Junk folder in order to ensure that our messages are received.*
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Resource Development / Management
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 90 days of service
- Own a computer/laptop and a cellphone
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Volunteer Relations Unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid