- Performing all administrative functions for the Director of Operations such as memos, letters, all correspondence via email, mail or phone, and all needed research
- Prepare all documentation for all board meetings and meetings relating to the business such as agendas, handouts, needed documentation, presentations, filing of documents, & retrieval of documents etc.
- Coordinating all regular meetings such as arranging location, coordinating schedules, ordering food/catering, if necessary
- Writing grants, business proposals, negotiating contracts, networking, creating & maintaining business contacts and partnerships.
- Performing human resource duties such as interviewing potential candidates etc.
- Act as administrative liaison to clients and business partners. Oversee and manage administrative staff
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- after 5 pm