Language barriers are particularly hard for patients and their families during an illness. We are in need of several bilingual (particularly English/Spanish) Volunteers to visit with patients, translate for visitors, and read to patients.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Hospice Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with assignment,minimum of four hours/month
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...