Office Assistant - JASA Coney Island Active Aging NORC
11 people are interested
Assist in the office at JASA's Coney Island Active Aging NORC (Naturally Occurring Retirement Community).
* Answer and direct phone calls
* Greet and register clients
* Assist with filing, faxing & copying
* Computer data entry
* Organize mailings about upcoming events
* Additional volunteer duties as assigned
* Handle confidential files securely
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
* Strong communication skills
* Friendly personality
* Knowledge of Russian is helpful, but not required
* Flexible scheduling is available with a minimum commitment of one day a week
* Ongoing opportunity
* Maintain professional behavior at all times and adhere to JASA’s volunteer policies
Founded in 1968, JASA's mission is to sustain and enrich the lives of the aging in the New York metropolitan area so that they can remain in the community with dignity and autonomy. JASA is one of New York's largest and most trusted agencies serving older adults in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
We'll work with your schedule.
2950 W. 35th StreetBrooklyn, NY 11224
- Verbal / Written Communication
- once a week during weekday business hours