ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the production of marketing & advertisement, print and online media design.
- Brand strategy, logo design, and creative direction of brand materials;
- Collaborate with project leads and team members and develop concepts, infographics and layouts for reports and publications.
- English wrriting and speaking skills;
- Proficiency in MS: Office, PowerPoint and Excel;
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop ;
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts;
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills;
- Previous experince of working in graphic design;
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 9:00 - 5:00 (1 hour lunch break)