Volunteers will need to pay for and complete a local and FBI background check, provide a resume, three references including email addresses. You would help to monitor state vendor opportunities and projects. You would work closely with the Founder/Director of NHEG and other volunteers/staff to fulfill assignments given from these opportunities.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Internet Research
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible but at least 5 hours a week
- drivers license
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Enrichment Day Class Instructors
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers