Volunteers will need to pay for and complete a local and FBI background check, provide a resume, three references including email addresses. You would help to monitor state vendor opportunities and projects. You would work closely with the Founder/Director of NHEG and other volunteers/staff to fulfill assignments given from these opportunities.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Internet Research
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible but at least 5 hours a week
- drivers license
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Internet Radio Host
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Speaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- Volunteer Spanish Tutor(Virtual)
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Volunteer Assistant Accountant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers